Monday, November 8, 2010

Makeover Monday!

Why does that say Makeover Monday? Possibly because I am once again here to apologize for being a bad blogger. Yep. You may have been expecting another installment of Celluloid Sunday to be posted up yesterday; and rightfully so since it was Sunday after all, only to find no posts from me . . . again. I swear I meant to post up in my usual fashion just before midnight. I had the movie all picked out, knew what I was gonna say, found you a nice clip. . . . and then I decided to do my dishes. So by the time I remembered my original plan, my clock on the microwave read 12:04. *face palms repeatedly* Go me!

Anyway I figured I'd post you something in lieu of my regular feature mostly neglected somewhat bi-weekly feature. So please except this awesome 'makeover' of Aqua's Barbie Girl. Yeah you heard me, Barbie Girl. C'mon Barbie let's go party!



Bahahahaha. . . this guy has talent. I love it when he cracks himself up towards the end but keeps going anyways. He has a few other cover tunes and some original material on YouTube, you can find that here; but this one was definitely my fave.

No comments: