Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Remorseful Blogger Post

Mea culpa! I have been neglecting this blog as of lately but I swear, I was very busy and slightly unwell. It's not because I don't wanna blog anymore. So I'm promising to do a better job of blogging in the coming weeks. I don't actually have a post planned out tonight but I figured an update was long overdue so tonight I give you the awesome video round up.



I absolutely love that video. Nothing pushed the anxiety levels over the edge quicker when playing Yoshi's Island than that screaming baby Mario.



Twelve! This one's for Kayla ;)

And a bonus piccy of the clucking egg laying hen machine that was to be found dispensing cheap plastic mass produced shit from China wondrous rare treasures back in my squandered youth.

No comments: