Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A For Effort?

I'd really like to know why people insist on making no effort in any given situation, and yet somehow continue to expect to have affected change! Seriously? Do people really think that doing nothing will lead to a different outcome than it has time and time again? I just don't understand that kind of behaviour, and to be honest I'm more than a little tired of having to put effort into situations where the other invested parties simply cannot be bothered.


So if the old saying "A" for effort is true . . .how come I'm putting in all the effort and still coming away feeling like a total failure?


2 comments:

michelle said...

I think that is the definition of insanity: repeating the same behaviour expecting a different outcome.....just a though lol

Melissa said...

Agreed which is why I have made major life changing decisions to amend this situation. I can't change how others behave but i can certainly change how I respond to their behaviour.