Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hallowe'en is Coming!

I don't even care about the colossal blunder they made pairing John Carpenter's 'Hallowe'en' theme song (possibly because the theme is open source) with the plastic Jason-esque hockey masks. I WANT these lights so bad! I could totally MacGyver me up some sweet, sweet Shatner head mask replica's and have me a beautiful tribute to Michael all year round. They could replace the multi-colour changing strand that currently resides above my bed with of course . . . my Michael figurine. (P.S. he got to lurk in the boughs of the Christmas tree this past Christmas as well) Though I'm fairly certain these were sold through American retailer CVS and as such were possibly not available here in Canada; I'll be keeping my eyes open for them this coming Hallowe'en and if all else fails there's always Ebay!







3 comments:

Nichola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nichola said...

I saw those this weekend at the Independent in Trenton!

Melissa said...

Oh NO! lol There aren't any Independents out here! Maybe my mommy loves me and will pick me up some! Thanks Knickertwist!