Friday, September 3, 2010

Things I Don't Understand . . .AT . . .ALL

  • Yankee Doodle: Did he name his horse 'Macaroni' or was he totally nuts and mayhaps thought a feather was indeed pasta? It's never entirely been clear to me.
  • Braille on drive through ATM's: No, seriously; braille. . .on. . .drive through. . .  atm's? Pretty sure those blind folks don't do so much driving, let alone multi-tasking while behind the wheel. Although that would explain a lot of things I've seen on the roads. If I were less lazy I would have taken a right nice picture for you but I said "IF".
  • Superman* / Clark Kent: Alter ego my ass! C'mon, not even Lois catches on?


*Read through a hundred or so of these gems.. totally worth it!

6 comments:

pushingoars said...

An answer on the braille, its more cost effective to just make all atms with braille, regardless of where they are installed. Also, i don't understand how to make my blog more visible in anyway.

Melissa said...

lol I know that's the "financial" reason why . . however, there are far more stupid things our dollars are being spent upon. Banks are multi-billion dollar business who can more than afford to look cheap or stupid. It comes down to lazy greed.

I don't know, it has to do with how you set up your blog in the first place. . you would have to go back into the initial settings to alter it. Anyway . . . I found it lol eventually lol

Meandering Michael said...

Chalk the ATM thing up to exceptional foresight.

For the Superman/Clark Kent thing, well, he's SUPERman! Super acting is one of his super powers! Besides, even if he told you, would you believe that the clutzy, nerdy, exceptionally tall and bulky guy you work with was an alien from a dead planet that can fly, deflect bullets, and bench-press planets?

You've got me stumped on that macaroni thing, though.

Melissa said...

Touche Michael! LOL On all accounts!

I was just stalking.. . ahem . . . reading your blog the other day. :) I was amazed to see how much Halia has grown :) She's gorgeous!

Meandering Michael said...

Lurk, lurk, lurk! :)

She has changed so much and she's not even two yet! She gets the gorgeousness from her mother.

Melissa said...

Agreed :) You're a lucky man surrounded by beautiful ladies, and the best part is; you don't even need me to tell you this! :)